- RT @DesignLSM: Exciting News! Our branding work for @BBSW7 has made it through to Stage 2 of the @Fedrigoniuk 2017 Top Awards #TopAwards ht… 2 days ago
- RT @TheRyPepper: This @Stranger_Things / #TwinPeaks theme mashup is legit making me emotional. It's damn fine. soundcloud.com/prom-queen-1/s… 3 weeks ago
- RT @PLOTTIFY_Story: The Visual Style of #WesAnderson VS #StanleyKubrick in a video via @NOWNESS snip.ly/y1zv8 @kubrick_fan @rushm… 2 months ago
- #yayoikusama instagram.com/p/BHT9X19gx1R/ 3 months ago
- #yayoikusama @ Victoria Miro instagram.com/p/BHT6uHGgfCL/ 3 months ago
latest in the series: A3 2 colour screen print in the greens, Pretty happy with how these turned out. May throw caution to the wind for the next one and hit up a 3rd or maybe even a 4th colour.
I’ve been working for Modern Toss since earlier this year, Its the second best job I’ve had since Waitrose fish counter.
I’ve worked on a number of fine projects whilst here, some less conventional than others, all very good and very funny. There’s many new projects to come
so, Make sure you keep up to date with the latest via the Modern Toss website or follow Modern Toss on Twitter
The 2012 desktop calender has 12 fresh cartoons from the Modern Toss Work series and not only reminds you which day it is but also highlights key dates such as Christmas and Morrisey’s birthday.
Identity for the 2011 Betfair One in a Million Gala Ball in aid of Riding for the Disabled. The job included Logo design, Programme layout, Letterheads and Invites. The logo appeared through the event on presentations, banners and even on bottles of booze.